Targeted Youth Support (TYS) (external link) – can help you if you are aged between 11-19 years with a confidential service to get help and support with the following:
- Sexual and mental health, drugs and alcohol issues, family and relationships, training and education and money.
- A TYS worker can come along and help you if you are finding things tough and sit down with you and your family to try and work things out for all of you.
- Point you in the right direction for free activities, sport, groups and courses in your area.
You can contact TYS using the details below, when you and a TYS worker have spoken together you can both work out and agree what you would like or need to help your individual situation, this could be:
- Seeing a 1-2-1 worker for a period of time.
- Attending a course.
- Attending a health and wellbeing drop-in.
You can contact the TYS team by phone between 11.30am and 2pm or email.
Phone: 01273 335130